- No products in the cart.
Shun Cheong Record Co., Ltd. (collectively “we”, the “Company”, “Shun Cheong Record” ) respect the privacy rights of visitors to the Company’s website and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of the Company’s services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as “Services”). We endeavor to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“PDPO”).
The term “personal data” shall have the meaning ascribed to it by PDPO.
Purpose Of Collection And Use Of Personal Data
Personal data collected from you may be used by the Company for:
– Identifying you and any accounts you hold with us
– Enabling the provision of the Services to you
– Conducting identity verification
– Processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
– Order processing, billing and fulfilment
– Direct marketing of the Services
– Direct marketing of the products and services of the Company’s business partners
– Designing services for you
– Conducting research, statistical analysis and behavioral analysis
– Customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
– Customising the Company’s website and its content to your particular preferences
– Provisioning of customer services
– Handling your complaints and account enquiries
– Making such disclosures as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations
– Any other purposes directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected
Types Of Personal Data Collected
Types of personal data collected by the Company may include:
1. Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, telephone number, social media contact, email address, residential address, mailing address, and billing address;
2. Your account details, including first and last 4 digits of credit card account numbers, or user accounts; and
3. IP address, real-time geographic location data, browser settings, browsing records, and/or other Internet log information of your computer or mobile device.
Confidentiality, Disclosure And Security Of Personal Data
The Company does not trade your personal information and contact information for gain without your written consent. All personal data collected and held by the Company will be kept confidential, but where disclosure is necessary for the Company to comply with any statutory obligations or requirements, or for the Company to provide the Services to you or to carry out the original purpose, or a directly related purpose, for which the personal data were collected, those data may be provided to the following parties (whether within or outside Hong Kong):
Competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, or other governmental or statutory authorities, institutions or organisations;
Company’s associated companies, contractors, agents, sellers or suppliers of the goods/services, or other service operators, who are involved in the sale and marketing, administration or provision of the Services;
Any other person under a duty of confidentiality to the Company including a member of its group of companies, IT consultants, data processors, auditors, accountants, banks, or credit card issuing companies which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to our website, or any part of the site by you will be considered as voluntarily provided to the Company on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development and marketing of services and to meet user needs.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any personal data held by the Company is stored in a secure and safe place.
All personal data which we collect is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Transfer Of Personal Data Outside Hong Kong
If necessary, the Company may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
Retention Of Personal Data
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
Data Access And Correction
Shun Cheong Record Co., Ltd.
Unit 1 & 2, 11/F, Winning Centre, 29 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, HKSAR
For the attention of: Miss Lam ( email@example.com )
The Company reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for complying with a data access request as permitted by the PDPO.