- No products in the cart.
Milstein Masterpieces For Violin & Orchestra
• 200g Vinyl
• Plated and Pressed at Quality Record Pressings
• Mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearent Audio From Original Analog Tape
• Heavyweight tip-on Stoughton Printing jacket
Nathan Milstein, violin
The Concert Arts Orchestra
Walter Susskind, conductor
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791)
1. Adagio in E Major, K. 261
2. Rondo in C Major, K. 373
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)
3. Romance No. 2 in F Major, Op. 50
Henryk Wieniawski (1835-1880)
1. Legende, Op. 17
Ottokar Novacek (1866-1900)
2. Perpetuum Mobile
Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971)
3. Berceuse, from “The Firebird”
Camille Saint-Saens (1835-1921)
4. Introduction And Rondo Capriccioso, Op. 28
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.