- No products in the cart.
• Super Audio CD
• SACD Stereo SACD Layer
• This Hybrid SACD contains a ‘Red Book’ Stereo CD Layer which is playable on most conventional CD Players!
• Remastered by Willem Makkee from the original analog tapes
New Symphony Orchestra of London
Alexander Gibson, conductor
Ballet Music From “Faust”
Sir Malcom Arnold (1921-20016)
1. Overture To “Tam O’ Shanter,” Op.52
Modest Mussorgsky (1839-1881)
2. Gnomus (from “Pictures at an Exhibition”)
3. A Night On Bare Mountain
Charles-Camille Saint-Saens (1835-1921)
4. Danse Macabre, Op.40
Engelbert Humperdinck (1854-1921)
5. Witches’ Rise (from “Hansel and Gretel”)
Franz Liszt (1811-1886)
6. Mephisto Waltz
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.